Part-time (15-25 hours/week) starting in August/September More Info »
- Determined Upon Employment
- Part-time (15-25 hours/week)
- Heavier hours during winter possible
- Afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Job starting August 1st
- Minnetonka/Hopkins location
- Price labeling goods, merchandising, cashiering and cleaning store
- Fitting, sizing and sellings sporting goods
- Skate sharpening among other service work
- Friendly, helpful disposition that promotes our Buy/Sell/Trade concept and invites customer retention
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Promote customer service by greeting them immediately, determining their needs and transaction business in an enthusiastic and professional manner
- Gain familiarity with products, features, benefits and prices for making recommendations best suited to the customers' needs. In addition, maximize sales and customer satisfaction by adding additional items to the sale
- Ability to maintain store housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedures
- Self-motivated, responsible and ability to plan schedule ahead
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and climb ladders unassisted
- Determined upon employment and skills
- Obtain an application from a manager at the store
- Submit completed application and resumé to store manager
- Download, fill out and send to email@example.com
Career Match Quiz
- Do you debate AB, RBI, HR and ERA with your friends?
- Do you check what's in a person's golf bag before saying “Yes” to a round of golf?
- Do you know what “Hat Trick” stands for and why in a certain city an octopus is involved?
- Do you enjoy working alongside sports-minded, energetic, fun people?
- Do you like getting great discounts on cool sports gear?
If you answered “yes” to most of these questions, we'd love to meet you.
At Play It Again Sports, we offer:
- Full and part-time positions
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules that compliment your busy life
- A great employee discount
DOWNLOAD* a Job Application. Either fill out the application online, save it and email it to us or print, fill out and bring it to the store.
*You will need Adobe® Acrobat Reader 8.0 or above to view ,print and fill out the application. Save your changes and email application to your nearest location. If you are unable to complete the application online, please print out the application, fill it out by hand and bring it to the store.